Thursday, June 10, 2004

Exam tomorrow!

Tomorrow is my first economic exam, I have no mood to study. I can’t say I hate it, I am just not that kind of person. I take this subject because I have to, at least, learn something about business in the world. Sometimes I question about the world: why people make things complicated? Why they created the stock market, etc.etc. BUT this is unavoidable when human society develop to a certain degree. As we were born as it is, we can not change it. What we can do to survive is to adapt it, at the same time, find our own interest in the cruelness and madness.

Stomachache again! I know I must take care about my health, but my stomach is so weak that I can’t eat something unclean. Anyway, bless for my exam!!! (woo~woo~)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home