Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Holiday life

I have been reading lots of my friends', and friends' friends' websites after exams. It is a bit like six degrees of separation, hitting the chance to find someone you don’t know but may be very important in your life. I did find some. They write very good articles and indepth viewpoint of life and the world. Singaporean is cool. I want to know them, I want to talk to them, even though we have never met.

Life in holiday is bored. Working at night, volunteer for researching along with lots of reading in the day time, every day is the same. Childhood counts age; Adulthood counts days. I am very pessimistic to every thing around me, except my true friends.

Winter is out at my window. Darkness after darkness; rain drops after rain drops; wind is soaring every day. Everything is grey in Melbourne now, including my heart. I am better this year than last year this time, while I was indulge myself in darkness and suffering the bitterness of …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home