Sunday, June 13, 2004

Sunday Business

I could not finish my economic exam. The first part was OK, but the second part was like… I know how to do the last question when the exam finished. I always like that, difficult to work well under pressure. I still have got one more to go. This one has no pressure, because I have no idea how I am gonna to boast shit in the exam. The lecturer is so crap and stupid. I will definitely get P for this subject.

Today I watched Business Sunday on Channel 9 for two hours. There was one topic about superannuation. The sad thing about human beings is we all have to get old. In the modern society, we can live longer but we cannot AFFORD to!! The experts calculate how much you need to live in a comfortable life when you are old. I watched TODAY on the other day, the presenter said: “You have to save money for yourself. When your children ask you for mortgage, don’t give it to them!” It is quite ironic, but it is truth. The other solution is birth boom, “one for the husband, one for the wife, and one for the country.” Ha~ha~.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home