Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Sunny Day & Lazy Day

These two days weather are fabulous. Autumn is the only season I like of Melbourne, but lovely things are always short. Yellow leaves will eventually drop off from the tree and stepped into soil. They are very smart, because they don’t need to suffer the long cold dark Melbourne winter. I hope I can live like them, only live in the most beautiful time.

Yeah, yesterday was the laziest day in my life. I only studied for 2 hours, and then slept from 1:30pm to 5:00pm. I woke up to go to work for 3 hours, refused to work till 12:00am, so came back home just in time to watch the Apprentices. I love this reality TV show. It is very different from those crap Big Brother, the Blog, etc. A wealthy businessman with the most talented business people in New York. "That is life, you have to make difficult choice." "You are fired." So cruel! But if we want to survive, we can't avoid the cruelness, no matter how many "Please don’t!" you say.

I hope I can make my blog cool enough in the holiday. This is my first time to have my own website ah!! So happy, unless I have done something different lah. :>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home