Sunday, July 11, 2004

The 20+ youth

Nowadays, the 20s somehow have a sort of similarity: they don’t want to go out to work; no idea about future career path; indulge in relationship mess up; ambitious accompanied with laziness. When I read my treasure blogs, I find a lot of self-reflections in their writings. I feel bored even though I have a lot plans that should be disclosed. Working in an actual workplace is not ass good as what I have expected to be, I could only do some basic works, like doing legworks for the media department. I really enjoy reading these two treasure girls’ blog stories.

I used to dream to become a journalist, but not anymore now. I can not stand to breach the moral line; I can not stand running around the city street to find my program story; I can not stand 25 hours a day of work… there are heaps of other things that I cant stand. I admit I am too spoiled. A girl was born in a city, living in a civil society that all her comforts are supported by those small touched personal stories.

This Melbourne Sunday weather is fabulous!

Today's Quote:
一个晚上,男孩只抽烟不说话.女孩的心也越来越凉
For the whole night, that guy said nothing but smoking. The girl felt very disappointed.

『连挽留都不会表达的情人能给我什么样的快乐?』
”How this guy brings happiness to me if he could just say something?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home