Thursday, July 22, 2004

CTG 2004 camp

I haven’t been really angry for a long time, not even for my ex-. In most of the time I try my best to be nice, have no complains for doing extra works or have true sympathy for others. But this time I was so grumpy with my flatmates that I could not control my temper anymore. I find myself change within a few days time. Witnessing human’s indifference, this simple girl see herself as such a fool and naïve person. If I keep silent, the situation will never change. The viable solution to prevent small problem become large is to express your opinion instead of taking everything for granted. The former me put up with others again and again without a fineline and never expressed the opinion in a serious way. I have to learn to protect myself not to be hurt. I don’t mean I must be in the dominant position in every situation. The thing is, I must have my own opinion and fineline that I am not a doll that listens to or believes whatever the others say. However, the other side of me will question “Am I being too harsh to others?” I am worrying too much and taking on too much others’ worries and responsibility. That is why I have never been happy. Now I have changed, definitely! I can’t find the motivation that makes me change. It is like a sudden click in my mind.
 
Disappeared for a few days, the simple girl came back from Geelong Anglesea on Sunday. Having Average 4hr sleep per day, the simple girl was now weeping in front of the computer with consistently yawing. It was a three-day-two-night Melbourne Uni CTG camp. My comment is – FUN. We didn’t do much play preparation in the camp. Most of them are Hongkies, that means they can play crazily. We had heaps of funs in different activities and games. Treasure hunting and spy games are the most memorable. The team I was in was called MilkShake with production director Andy (我上司) as team leader. There was not surprise that our team won for the overall activities and competition. We are all smart people and had good team teamwork in finding the murderer in the spy games. The designs of games are graded for A+++. We ran into different rooms to find clues and asked stupid questions to those relevant people (their acting skills were professional) to reconstruct the whole murder story. The camp was less organised than SALP, but I had more fun in it. I am looking forward to seeing our production on, which is on early October.
 
One of the outdoor activities in the camp was canoeing. 20 of us had great fun in an Anglesea creek. Although the water was freezing cold and it rained for a short while, we still played water in the creek. Haha…lucky none of us capsized. Another non-schedule outdoor activities was meteor hunt! The sky in Geelong stretches to the horizon without seeing any electric lights. Last night 1:00am, five of us (can’t remember who they are) were breathing in the cold to wait for meteor. I saw two, and Samet saw eleven! On the way back, we were arguing which ones should be southern cross.
 
I am pretty childish somehow. I wish the person I like would think the same way as me. I may offend some people in a way that I don’t know. I have a sincerely sorry for them if I have done something to annoy them.
Yesterday, I realized my weakness more by reading an email. At this stage of life, I should receive more instructions and kind critics on my attitude. I don’t want to be negative again or be the one who are in the middle of nowhere. I am full of gratitude to that person. Many times when I nearly lost myself in the darkness, it was his words that gave me lights to grab hold with. 
 
Today’s Quote:
Confidence imparts a wonderful inspiration to its possessor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home