Friday, July 09, 2004

A day in Footscray

Posted by HelloPosted by Hello
I cooked yesterday --- one dish only. The dish I cooked was spinach and mushroom
with butter. Please don’t laugh. If you know me well, you know that I never cook a proper meal. I like to invite people to come to my flat to cook for me and I do the dishes. Still, yesterday’s cooking can not stimulate my cooking passion. I am not a patient person, I can not wait until the meat/vegie are well cooked. Also, as a student with heavy study load and extra curriculum activities, I do not have time to cook a dinner for 2 hours, shopping and preparing is not counted.

Yesterday, Kim and me went to Footscray. We saw a lot of exotic Vietnamese food and don’t know most of them. Although I have been to Footscray several times before, this was my first time to roaming around this Vietnamese district. The food in Footscray market (FM) was cheap that instinct our pulse to buy stuff for cooking.

Life can be fun if I open my door and step out. A few days ago I was sighing for boring, and strolling in Brunswick St alone. Today, I could have so much fun of building up a new friendship.

I don’t feel like I am in holiday now. I have been so busy since my exam finished. Let me think what I have done so far:
 CVA
 VCE winter school
 Career update brochure
 CTG called up for backstage crew
 Reading a lot of books
 Change my life perspective and way of studying
 Working
So far so good, and I should have some relaxing time to Canberra on September break.

Today’s Quote:
有时我们实在需要抱着爆米花走进电影院看部没负担但好看的电影. Sometimes, we really have a need to walk into a cinema to watch a silly but entertaining movie with pop corns in hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home