Thursday, July 08, 2004

Dream to have baby

There was one night I had a dream that I was holding my baby in my hands. I love the little babe so much that I kissed her/him with passionate love. Normally I could not remember my dream in the other day, but I remember this one so well that I still feel my love to her/him in my heart. I frankly confess I don’t like to have children, at least not within ten years time. This thought is very common in our youth generation because we don’t want to take responsibility. Three kinds of youth value segments (“Young Optimism”, “Look at Me” and “ A Farier Deal”) have the same characteristics: resist to grow up! When I was a teenager, I want to accelerate the time machine; but now, I not only want to slow it down but stop it if I can. Sadly, time division is the same, no ambiguous. The only reason I will have baby in a short time is because I need money ($3000 lump sum pay off from Australia government since 1st July)!

Yesterday the conservation outdoor project was great. People in this project were very friendly. I also saw wild kangaroo in the forest. The green peace people invited us to have BBQ in a kiosk in the middle of the reserve area again.

Today’s Quote:
几乎所有的朋友都表达了不愿长大的心愿.时间依然如斯前进, 毫不含糊.只是概叹是没有用的. 我们都会长大, 都会变老. 时间不过如此.
Most of my friends wish not to grow up, however, time is still going forward, no ambiguous. There is no need to sigh. Eventually, we will all grow up; we will all become old. Time is time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home