Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Feeling sick!

Big Brother 4 was over eventually. This year’s Big Brother has made a lot of publicity that Channel Ten program producer wants to see: Merlin’s “Free the Refugee” action; the wrongly counted eviction of Bree; and the political irresponsible conversation in the house. I didn’t watch much BB this year as I have already sick of it, however, all those unexpected makes this program is still rated in the top ten program in Australia. The Block was also finished on Sunday night, which, compared to long old Big Brother, looked humble among all those crappy reality TV programs.

This morning I woke up and feeling sorb in my body trunks. Maybe I am not used to my sudden sport plan and I didn’t have enough sleep last night. I start to feel the pressure from school now. The heavy work load suddenly presses to me. 

Today’s Quote:
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home