Tuesday, July 27, 2004

First day back to Uni

Today, I went to swim in half-asleep. It was not as tired as expected but I felt a bit itchy through out the rest of the day. My skin is very sensitive to chloride in the water. Already want to quit after the first day! But it is too late now, I have to swim for the next four months. What a torture!!! ◊‘º∫ƒ√ø‡¿¥ ‹.

I am still in holiday mood and have no motivation to do any reading. Every time I think of sitting in front of the computer and read heaps of books till late at school, I feel shaking.

Uni suddenly becomes liveliness. I am happy to meet many old friends in my course, especially in Marketing Communications. Almost half of the class are the people I know. The good thing of Media & Comm is after one year, you will know most of the students in this course. It is such a small group of aliens in Uni.

I am going to take two dance classes this semester. Sun, the 17-year-old medicine student takes most of the dance styles. I want to worship him.

Today’s Quote:
Humour is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritations and resentments slip away, and a sunny spirit takes their place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home