Friday, July 30, 2004

Information overloaded

Everyday, I am bombarding with tones of information. This afternoon I had a headache when I build up a new section (course related links) in my blog. There are so much things I need to know to get good mark for my subjects. Can I digest? Will I get choke-out? Jing Min, my assistant, told me yesterday that five years of university life passed by just like a week. Everyday we are stuffed with piles of books, having endless of group discussion and attending various of “helpful” tutorials. Life is dry, I complain, I cry, I yell, but I cannot escape. Time management, information selection, stress relief, confident, ambitious, etc. are essential for me to build up my unique personality. The skill I learn in Uni is more than the knowledge I take in. What do I get when I out of here?

Today's Quote:
I had to throw caution to the wind, live life for what it was worth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home