Friday, July 23, 2004

Life is full of miraculous so we should enjoy it

I have gained some weight in this month-long holiday. I didn’t over-eat, even I wanted to my stomach doesn’t allow me to do so, but I was definitely stress free. A lot of small things have been done and I find more about my inner self. Hopefully my life and personal perspective will change in Sem 2.

Having my hair dyed a few weeks ago which turned out to have no change, I tried again last night. It really damaged my hair but, for beauty’s sake, I want to be IN. The colour is red. Under the sun or if I give $20 to Bob (Jan’s BF), my hair can be seen a bit red now. Ai, I still cannot be IN ^~^.

Frankly speaking, I am not an IN person, sometimes, I cannot be counted as a normal girl. I have strong characteristic that always want to do whatever I want to do. The reason for me to be depressed for such a long time is because I lost my confidence about the things I am doing. I don’t know what I like and what I want to do. On top of that, I didn’t want to wonder on the street day after day and a sort of enjoying my life. You can’t find your way as people walking pass you towards a destination they know where it is. That feeling is so horrible. At that time, I kept asking stupid questions to Lord: Why are there so many indifferent people out there? Why do they construct civil societies? … Finally, finally, I am over my depression now. I have learnt that no matter how worse the situation is, I should not loose my confidence! Stay away to observe life is sinfulness.

I start to like collecting badges recently, like the days when I was a kid I collected different rubbers. I was teased by my best friend Lina for putting a cute badge on my school bag. The excitement I showed was totally a 16-year-old high school girl behaviour. Ai… I still haven’t grown up yet. I admit, in a way, I am maturer than my real age can sustain, but for most of the time, I am still a kid. I need someone to look after me.

I kept bumping into a guy recently, but I won’t contact him again. Maybe next time, if I could see him again, I will ask him to give me the contact details before he goes back to work in Singapore. 

Yesterday I had ice cream. Don’t be surprise or something of me to put such a little matter here. I had been longing for ice cream since last Saturday. My eager evoked at a sudden that I wanted to have McDonald Sundae, not bubble cup or boost juice. The odd thing is I find out there is someone has the same eager as me at the same time! A small world.

School starts next week. The campus becomes busy again. Hmmm… I still like the quietness in Uni, everywhere from south lawn to union house, from north court to Monash road. From next week on, I have to wait in a queue for using computer; I have to squash to find a seat for lunch; I have to run from one side of the campus to another; I have to have endless meeting. I should paint my uni life with colour instead of covering with grey.

My stomach is getting better now but I can’t eat too full at a time, and have to drink a lot of water everyday.  

Today’s Quote:
Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to be that perfectly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home