Thursday, July 29, 2004

Need a Hug

Uni life surprises me everyday, I feel like a first year student that finds everything fancy and excited. I have been reviewing what I had done in my first half of uni life, which was a sort of “Blank”! Actually I had tried to work in different media areas to find my position, but I did not enjoy doing most of them. I also had a period of time that was heavily indulged in alcoholic-pub life and did a lot of silly things. This semester will definitely been different and hopefully more enjoyable.

In a lecture class that everyone is a sort of knowing everyone is quite fun and competitive. Marketing Communication is those kind of class. Almost every Media & Comm students are taking this subject as it is the rarely practical and fun subject in our course. I am not criticising my course, however, I can not stand those boring theoretical culture study subjects. Those subjects are all inter-related and you only need to take no more than two to master their ideologies.

In Melbourne Uni, there are so many talented people around you that always make you feel awkward. I am always proud of my excellence in many ways, however, rubbing my eyes open to look around, I am just a simple girl in this talented academic pool. What I can do is said in Today’s Quote.

Last night I had conducted a 3 hours workshop on event management with SALP. As I have done this before, I a sort of know what should be done and things like that. For me, liasing for sponsorship is the weakness part. I should get my hands more “dirty” at my project with Boite by the end of this year.

School only starts for a few days, I already in the state of under sleep. ^~^ don’t want ah!! Still remember last year I wept over for doing my assignment during October. Terrify! Now I just want to throw myself onto bed and have a nice dream. 

Today’s Quote:
Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections, but instantly set about remedying them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home