Tuesday, July 06, 2004

People! Show your manner, please.

I have been working in restaurants as a part-time waitress for 3 years. When it comes to be very busy, I will swear. I admit that I become a very different person while I am working, and all those swear words are all learnt from work. That is why I choose not to work that much even I am in holiday now. Good money is true, but I used my physical not my mind. Anyway, back to the subject I am going to talk about today. Do any of you say “please” or “Thank you” when you are ordering? Do any of you put your chair back under the table before you leave? Many of these small little manners make a great difference to the people who serve you. At least I will bless those who do this to me. If you have never worked in a restaurant before, you may not know how much we appreciate for what you have done. It shows 素养of a person.

My digestion system becomes so bad since last Thursday. Today, I have to take the special medicine again. I hate to take this medicine coz it may make me dizzy and sweat. But…I have to take it, otherwise, I feel even worse.

Last night I felt the heavy load of study for my next semester. My study will be very heavy and painful. I can still feel the pain from my foot --- I dropped my Advertising and Promotion bulky book on my foot!!!

Today’s Quote:
每个人在生活中一定要找到一些可以让自己眼睛一亮的事物,让细胞活化重生. 只有认真对待自己喜欢的东西, 生活才有可能真正亮起来.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home