Wednesday, July 14, 2004

A Spastic Girl

I am proud myself of having an unbelievable good memory, however, I am spastic sometimes. Yesterday, I locked myself out because I put my key in one bag and I took the other bag out. I had to call my flatmate back as I had to go to work at 6pm. There was one time that I was already out the door and suddenly found I could not see things clearly, then I realised that I forgot to wear my glasses! “You are spastic, woman!” I am always teased by my flatmates.

I bumped into Raymond yester afternoon. Just a day before I sent an email to Candy asking about his internship in a PR firm, now I could ask him straight away. He told me he just did cold calling for 30+ times then he was given two interviews. Finally he got two-week internship in one company on Collin St, unpaid. What he did was pretty basic, I had done that last year in my internship. Indeed, I was even in a higher up level. I attended the brainstorm meeting, write proposal, and meeting the client. I believe if I want to find an internship in a PR firm in Melbourne will be very easy. Unpaid skilled labour wo! I have already got the firms’ contact details and strategy suggestions from career centre. However, I just hold them there in my hands now because I know I will be very busy in Semester 2.

In this holiday, I have read some Cost Management subject readings and have a rough idea of what this accounting stuff about. I know I can do well in accounting or finance subjects. They are all about maths and some logics. For media, I have to find topics, research, and analysis. My language skill is only in basic level. Studying media gives me a lot of hard times. I am used to go to sleep for only 4 hours during assignment time. BUT I don’t want to do something I am not interested in doing. I only live once; wasting time to do things I hate is a grief.

“人走茶凉” is definitely a classic saying. I am very affective (I am not sure if this is the right word). I cry every time when I say goodbye to someone I will not see again in a short while. In June, I wanted to organise a central OZ trip reunion. However, these days people are too selfish or just don’t want to be bothered. Ai~~, Jeff, the guy helped me to set up my tent every time, could only remember me as a 19-year-old. My admire leader ~~~ forget about it.

I am very happy these two days, even Melbourne is in grey colour and everyone seems to be blue. I know I have made a right decision and all my thoughts are right. I have learnt a lesson that I should believe myself and be firm at an appropriated time.

I think I should see a doctor soon. Today, my stomach gets worse again, I feel like I am filled with gas and always want to vomit.

Today’s Quote:
Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create that fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home