Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Speak up!

I am really burning out because of the constant work and busy schedule that I have set for myself in this mid-year semester break. I have yet to really relax and celebrate the end of half year’s hardship. I haven’t even gone out to have drinks with my Aussie friends. I feel sorry for Kath and Ant as they have been asking me out several times but I am really full on and work, work and work. I miss them. It is odd that although we live in the same city and physically so close to each other, we still can’t meet up that often. There are a lot of changes in this year. I hardly have time to hang out with them and seem to bounce back to Asian group. I miss out the good time we spent getting drunk in Brunswick Hotel and got kicked out in the morning.

Suddenly, I feel grieved for journalisms when I was reading a newspaper during working (I am really bad, right? Hehe). A stack of paper, filled with so many good articles and in-depth analysis, can only live for 24 hours. It will be chucked into rubbish bin on the other day. Its life is even shorter than insects!

I suppose all the suffering now will be beneficial to me in the future but my current state of mind just wants enjoy a nice meal! I wish I could enjoy every meal when my digestion gets better soon, hopefully. I should take good care of my stomach from now on if I don’t want to suffer when I become old. For next semester, I should not arrange any classes in lunchtime and try to eat three proper meal everyday.

I realize that I am pretty hesitate to express my own opinion to other people. This is mainly due to my education background. No matter how good my idea is, I just keep silent. It makes me feel unhappy for a lot of times. After being train in SALP camp and several times of being a leader in different positions, I tell myself I have to be tough for some times. Being too kind is my greatest weakness. Tonight, I told my opinion about doing housework to my flatmates. I feel very relief after saying what is in my heart. Although they are older than me, I am not their sister or mother, I should not do all the work myself. I am not a super girl.

Today’s Quote:
我觉得悲伤.被选择的人只有坐着让命运选择是否宠幸于他/她.原来”可以选择”和”懂得选择”并非天赋人权,他们必须经过上一代青春的牺牲才有机会存在.
I feel sad. Human can only wait for good luck to come to their fate. The opportunity to “choose” and “know how to choose” can not come up naturally, it existed because of the sacrifice from last generation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home