Monday, July 26, 2004

Start of my semester swim plan

Today I paid for Melbourne uni’s AquaFit membership. I am a quick decision maker, from decide to pay all happen within three hours. The motivation is from my mum. This morning I complained to my mum about how tired I feel after work, I always sleep in the other day. Then she told me that was unhealthy and I must get fit. That is true. When I was in high school I used to be very sporty and never worry about this or that kind of sickness. So I ran straight to school after I hung up the phone and pay to become a semester member. I hope I can swim at least four times a week for a semester. Stop being a slacker, simple girl!

I also want to learn Karate. It is the cheapest sport in Uni and is very good for girls as I can learn to protect myself. But I know I can not commit so many things at a time: I am already the member of Dancesport and have dance classes twice a week. So much so other commitments I have, I have to put my Karate plan off to summer holiday or next year.

Is it card game counted as a kind of sport? My Dad’s answer is “Yes.” In the phone, my mum told me Dad was having a sport day again with his department, which is a card game. I bet must be his idea to make this game as a sport.

I talked with my mum for an hour or so. It was rare for me to talk with her like that because for a long time I had been hating her some reasons. I even put curse on her. I know it was disgrace. I don’t want to have children, as I fear I would have my retribution from my children.

School starts tomorrow. I am looking forwards to seeing my friends again!

Today’s Quote:
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home