Thursday, July 01, 2004

Too weak to stand up

I had a severe stomachache this morning. I was aching, sweating, dazzling, groaning and shaking in my bed because of my stomach. I have had this kind of pain for several time this year, but this time is the worst one. I am still suffering when I was having my tute. So it didn’t turn out very good as I was talking emotionlessly.

I got back my final research essay from my favourite subject Understanding Australian Media. It is P!! I am so angry that I will have to discuss with Sally, the lecturer of this subject rather than Ron, my tutor. Ron knows a lot about media, but he is not a good tutor. How can’t you make any comments after reading a 2000 words essays? My essay paper is like haven’t been touched, the only changed is it is marked with a P. I feel like an offence. I shouldn’t write good comments of him in the evaluation form.

Hmm… I am thinking what I can get from my Dad from Athens.

Today's Quote:
在和朋友吃饭聊天时,最常发表不负责任的言论,诸如找人嫁掉,旅行,一个人住等等,却极少讨论到现实生活中有待面对的许多琐碎问题……问题就在于虽然我们向往不劳而获,可是这也只是对平凡生活的无聊幻想,我们太清楚知道就算找到了愿意供养自己的那个人,为了留住他/她而去耗费更多心机力气可能要比自食其力还要难上百倍.(张玮栩,《自己的房间》)。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home