Monday, August 16, 2004

Before show time

Today was a rare nice sunny day in Melbourne winter, a dramatic contrast to yesterday’s storming rainwater day. I woke up early to go for work in Flemington racing course despite I slept at 4am last night, staying awake to wait for my flatmate come home from Kara OK. After my grandma told me the haunted incident happened in my aunt’s new house, I could not drive away the spooky scared resonate in my mind. However, I must start to get used to living unaccompanied as she is going back to Brisbane in two weeks.

I feel sorry for my flatmate as I abandoned her alone to go to work. She herself walked down to Melbourne city and took a photo, which I have been longed to take. The place is in Carlton Garden. Last spring, there was a romance in the green parade; today, trees are gravely bald to stand along.

Managing people and time is a complicated business. I was drained after calling my crews to inform the rehearsal times. In charge of a whole department requires a lot of hard work, however, I would imagine my joyfulness when the performance is finally finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home