Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Ca Viar

Farewell Friends

Have not been out to the city for quite a while, to my surprised, I find out that there are a lot of new shops grow out from those rubble buildings in inner city. I did a bit of shopping with my flatmate. This bag I bought in a Chinese retail shop was big enough for me to shift my stuff from the old school bag. Still today, I look too high-school from my back to front, from clothes to shoes. As I will meet a lot of people soon, I have to make a great change to my appearance. Making yourself look good can boost up your confidence. That is what I heard of from Candy.

I have decided the date to move out, it would be on 19th September. Hopefully by that time I could find a place to live, otherwise I have to find a bridge to sleep under la. I definitely will miss big C whichever I live.

After the gorgeous day on Saturday, these two days are damn to drive you nuts. To make matter worse, many of the people I know are leaving Melbourne recently. I am really in the blues. Here is the list of my farewell friends:
o Mae (Bangkok): She graduated in purple gown (Media & Comm) this Saturday. All the best to her future back home.
o Michelle C (Hong Kong): She is going back to be with her boyfriend. Best wishes to her love.
o Wee Kee (Singapore): He graduated in blue gown (Commerce Accounting & Finance) a month ago. I may never see him again, this admirable leader, girl loving icon and Kendo lover.
o Shuxiang (Singapore): A marketing student who sold her book to me. She would be my future reflection.
o Caroline (Brisbane): My sincerely thanks to her for looking after me for more than a year. Bless her to get out of the distress life she is having now.

Last week was crazy, by the time I eventually had a break to clean up my personal matters, I found out my dad had already on his plane to Europe. He called me from Paris while he was strolling on Palais de Chaillot tonight. He was telling me that he could not find a post office to send me the postcards! The other thing was, he told me that “Cao” was a French word means “Hello” which was totally stupidly treated. “Bonjour” man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home