Tuesday, August 10, 2004

CMG temptation

Finally, I lure my flatmate to watch CMG this Thursday. I never watch CMG, actually I was quite isolated in the past, so now I make her and myself gain the cultural experience, boost her Chinese by the way.

I am pretty tired up in these two days. This morning I was meant to wake up at 6:45 to swim, but end up leaving my bed at 8:00. The side effect from the medicine I take for my stomach causes me feeling dizzy almost the whole day. To make things worse is my eyes are sore since yesterday. How come I always have problems with my health?

Today’s Quote:
“The blues are because you're getting fat or because it's been raining too long. You're just sad, that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?" --Holly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home