Saturday, August 14, 2004

Dance! Dance! Dance

The CMG play last night was enjoyable. It was a musical comedy conducted by Asian students from around the world. CTG is coming on October, I hope it would also give a great hit across universities in Melbourne.

When we reached home after watching the show, we were amazed to see four containers of beer bottles outside a house three blocks before where we live. It must be Aussie. Actually this kind of spectacularity can be easily found in Melbourne suburbs. Young Australian can not live without beers!

Walking lamely, I finally made it back home last night after dancing for 4 hours! Under vibrant music, some crazy senior dancers and dedicated beginners made it a great street Latin dance night. I quite like dancing, although I don’t have an aptitude for it. This semester I am taking three styles of dancing classes: Street Latin, Swing and Social. Hope I can learn something out of it by the end of this semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home