Wednesday, August 11, 2004

A day of being wild

Today passed intensely. From 9:00am to 4:00pm, I ran from one side of the campus to the other for classes. I wished I could have a bicycle, or more surrealistic, I could fly. The worse thing was I forgot I should attend a student panel at 12pm. By the time I realised I should be in the other side of campus not in the lecture theatre, it was already 12:05. I immediately stormed out the lecture theatre, giving a fright to that poor boy who sat next to me. In the discussion room, to my surprise, there were about 60 year 12 kids. It was quite embarrassing for me to walk to the stage in the middle of those noisy naughty Aussie teens. On top of that, I didn’t know I was meant to stand up and speak in front of so many kids. My speech was not bad, just need to be there on time!

In my economic tute today, I was daydreaming of something and didn’t realise my tutor was talking to me. When I came back to my soul, I was stunt and tried to recall what he asked me a few seconds ago. I always like that in economic tute, especially the time I completely lost track then I would let my mind go wild in some irrelevant things. I am a bad student; I know this for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home