Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Die under piles of assignments

Lying on bed this morning, I wanted to cry. I was exhausted, both physically and mentally. Every first two days of the week are awful, as I rush all way through from 7:30am till mid-night. I cannot have time for a proper meal. Everyday is so full on: average 8-hour of school, 6-hour of work, and 5-hour of sleep.

On Monday’s marketing class, after semiotic analysing of a print ad, Janice, Nicole and me started to talk about our plan after graduate. In our first year, we were so determine to be a journalist. However, after one year of study, dreams dissolve. Jan would definitely follow her boyfriend to wherever place is and be a freelance writer; Nic might go to Japan to teach English; I might stay here two more years for further study then go to Singapore. Some people are surprised that I start thinking post-graduate while I am only half way through my degree.

Sadly, Jan gave me the fact that there was no cute Sing. guy as everyone are working very hard there. That is one of the reasons Sing. Government creates some kind of “speed dating” things. Whatsoever, I have no interest in guys now since I don’t even have time for myself. Interestingly, on my way back home, I took a short test about predicting your marry age. Mine is around 25 ~ 28, which is quite reasonable la.

I bought a Father’s card while I was in a queue to pay my bills. I don’t know if 7th September is a universal Father’s day or just for Australia. Whatever the exact date is, I want to show my love to my Dad. Being away from home for years, I never write to my Dad, physically (not digitally). It is time for me to do so.

Recently I got the digital camera Dad bought for me. I will upload some photos as soon as I can hoop online. My computer might be infected or something, IE doesn’t work. ~sad~

The special gust seminar of SALP today was bullshit. That guy, who claimed himself a priest, was jumping up and down in the lecture theatre saying things without concrete backups. I felt revolted at him when he said: “I am saying these things because I love you guys. Really!” You don’t even know who I am, how can you love me?

One more thing, although I am busy, I have good mood in these two days mainly because of the weather. Melbourne gives me the rare fabulous sunshine while I don’t even have time to enjoy it. Melbourne is not a bad place for living. This city and me just simply misplace in most of the time wherefore I will never like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home