Saturday, August 28, 2004

Expect for the unexpected

This morning while I was still half asleep, I was told by my flatmate that she would go back to Brisbane for good. How come things are all come at the same time? Can’t they have a gap that I could have a chance to take a breath? I will definitely have my head full from today: school work, work, looking for a new place to live, coordinating my crew, etc. I hope I can get through all these difficulties in the end. After a year of going through unpredictable hardships and changes, I learn more about how to take matters easy and not to be so determine for one thing. Ups and downs will keep coming up to you, get into a knot can only make yourself miserable.

I completely support my flatmate’s decision. My motto is: “Go for wherever the chance is.” I wish she could find a better chance and an easier life back home. After all, so many bad things had happened to her in Melbourne, it is now the time for change. I wish I were she that I don’t need to stay here anymore.

I may probably miss my room. Having lived here for more than a year, there are so many memories left here, no matter they are good or bad. The night of terrify after being robbed; crying late at nights because of schoolwork stress; distress from the break up; having enjoyable meals from friends’ visits; the late-night conversation with Caroline; and many many more. I think it is God’s plan to push both of us to move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home