Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Finding another way out

As usual, I have been widely busy in the first two days of the week. Reading, researching, doing test, meeting, emailing around and working takes many of my precious writing as well as sleeping time away. School life begins to be intense. Not much fun so far, as I don’t have time to think about things outside my study.

I went to talk with course advisers in Arts and Commerce department to find out more about my course options in my final year of studying. I can either transfer to commerce degree, which is one more year of studying, or to Arts/Commerce combine degree that is two more years. Alternatively, I finish my current degree first, then apply for an intense two-year Master of Applied Commerce (Marketing). In epitome, I have to stay in Melbourne at least two additional years, which I really don’t want to. ^bewilder^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home