Sunday, August 08, 2004

A housewarming party


Last night I went with my flatmate to her colleague Michelle’s housewarming. The people there are friends Caroline knows from ANZ and her current company. They represent the life style of generation X, which are mature, table and contented with their lives. After a heartful diner, our ladies gather around the table to chit-chat about woman topics: boyfriend/husband, marriage, family, house, work and bitching about others at work. I was pretty out of place there as I am the generation Y, too young to think in their ways.

Another Michelle C, she is going back to Hong Kong for good by the end of this year. Some other ladies also thought about going back to their home countries. They said, many of their school friends went back home after they graduated. This topic really resonance my inner thought. After one and a half year, I have to decide whether to stay, go somewhere else, further study or go home. I may prefer go home because I don’t like Melbourne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home