Thursday, August 12, 2004

Master study in my life

Stinging and antsy, I spent the whole afternoon in front of the computer checking out courses information online. I have been very irritating these days as I find out more and more about my inner self. Promotion and marketing are the areas that really interest me. Now there are two options laid in front of me: either transfer or continue to study Master. I talked to my beloved cousin for an hour about my choices and future. What she suggested was to continue and got some working experience before I came back to do master. Lina suggested the same. As the career path for marketing is not easy to lead as already known many people, so I have to take a deep consideration before I adventure out. I am not a young ignorant kid anymore, there is no such motto as "do whatever you want" in my mind. Many decisions in life I have to consider and think about their consequences.

I will never think I want to do Master. However, being through many unpredictable changes in the past few years, there is no such set agenda in life, at least not in mine. woo~~ two years of Master! It is unavoidable. One strange thing I found out was, there was no pre-requisite for doing any discipline (except Accounting) Master Commerce in any university in Australia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home