Saturday, September 18, 2004

A call to Sydney

Holiday starts today but I do not even have a smell of it. I really need a holiday, even if it is a short trip out of the city will be great since I have been stuck in this city for 7 months!!

My two cousins in Sydney both gave birth to a boy last month. Time flies so fast that cannot be counted. Last time I visited them I was still in high school and now I will finish my study next year. Ji Hong (my eldest cousin) told me that I was more than welcome to come down to study my master in Sydney. However, I don’t have much appealing feeling towards this vibrant and dynamic capital city. Melbourne is peaceful and multicultural; there always have events going on in the city. Compared to it, Sydney is more Asianised and those kinds of Asian culture doesn’t really bring in my favour, and it will only be my stop over. I just want to leave Melbourne behind and wipe away my hate and love for this garden city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home