Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Chronology of my flat

Up until yesterday, when someone said to me "Have a good holiday!", I realise the two-week break is next week! It doesn’t seem to be a holiday for me as I will have a more tighten schedule than school days. Piles of school works need to be cached up; several major assignment is due after the break; plus those evil rehearsals everyday from 12 to 5.

After trying about 10 different favour of bubble tea, these days I start to explore coffee. I find a very cool coffee kiosk in a shady corner in Uni. They make creative coffees. Orange juice with Mocha; hazelnut, choc and latte; LCD (can not remember what it stands for); and much much more. Now I go there almost every week to explore their coffee and make a refreshment for myself.

Recently, there are a lot of entertainment events around to pave the way for Melbourne to enter the gloried spring season. Spring fashion show and parade in the city everyday; Melbourne show in the holiday; AFL Grand final (last year it was coincident with Soccer World Cup Final); and Melbourne cup (where I am going to work for and to see ladies falling over their high heals after a day of mucking around Flemington track).

My ex-flatmate now must be sleeping on her bed in Brisbane and enjoying the sunshine lah. Bitch! I miss you woo~~~.

It was God's hands that made us meet again after one and a half year after I quit my job in Kobe restaurant. Lucky, Pauline did not delete my phone number and I did not change my number so she could contact me two months later. There were several times we were about to move out and finally remained to stay. And now, I feel alone even though I have got a new flatmate. The feeling of belonging has changed. We built up this place, this belonging. We went shopping in IKEA and bought exactly same kind of furniture (different colour). We breed our fish (lucky we did not cook them by many times we were starving). We talked till 4am in many cold Saturday night. Ya, there are also so many small little things that could not be mentioned here. ai…… I hope I can see her soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home