Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Halt blogging for CTG

Last night I threw myself on bed immediately after I reached home. Within these two weeks, I completely devote myself to the Theatre. Trying to be a good leader requires me to be punctual, responsible, in charge for everything in the backstage, sets and props stuff, allocate people, managing conflicts and have meeting with production team people everyday after rehearsal. In a certain stage I ask myself: why I like this kind of “back curtain” thing? I do not obey the normal rule in most of the time. When I watched stage live performance or TV entertainment programs, I did not pay attention to their contents. The big question mark in my mind was how they make such programs? What were behind the scenes? Anyway, now I have no way to turn back and regret whatever I had done or thought, I must move forward and do a good job to fulfil my commitment.

While we were waiting in the backstage for the scene changes, my assistant, some Hongkies and me sat around the set wooden table to gossip. We all consent that Singapore guys are not handsome and Hongkies are all playboys (yeah, we are totally bias). Then we changed topic to clubbing. As two of my crews were going to “Reclaim”, an Asian clubbing theme, later on, I suggested that “it would be your first time and your last time.” There were too many people there, and you could not even move your body in the dance floor. For clubbing, I like to go to a smaller weekend one. But I seldom go clubbing these days, one because I am busy all the time; second is I like techno while most of my clubbing buddies like R&B (huh~~~~). The most entertaining place for me now is my bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home