Thursday, September 09, 2004

A Horrify Computer Experience

The 24-hour computer lab in uni is disgusting. The smell would stick in my head for my life. I am serious. Last night, I did not know how I could survive and drag myself back home after suffering two-hour horrify hygienic condition in the lab. Yuck!

Worse of all, the pre-spring sign has been demolished by hateful raindrops. I have to stay indoor again. ~cry~
I had a site visit to ACMI (Australian Centre for Moving Image) on Tuesday as part of my MFNT lecture program. I had been down to this new gallery in the centre city before, but I did not really get the uniqueness of it. This time, as guided my lecturer, I had more insight view about the exhibition displayed under this ugly architect building. This gallery marked a new direction of future interactive gallery. As traditionally, our museum experience is prohibited from view only, with this new technology equipped gallery, we can actually have a hand on what is on display. For some items, we can also control what we want to see. It was a fascinated lecture for us to wonder around the darkness underground technology world.

I find a need flatmate. It would be better for me to find someone than find somewhere coz I really can not take on anymore. I am fear of burning out in any second if I keep wondering for my accommodation. Anyway, she is from Singapore and, coinstantly, she works in the advertising field. She told me not to do master in Marketing as it is too general. The only good thing of taking it is it makes you look good.

For career, I don’t know why I would enter the path in communication. It is very stressful and the pay is not considerably high. Indeed, I can earn a lot in accounting or brokerage, but by the time I ask myself “What I really want? Money and good life or enjoy my job?” I have a strong sense of repulse from finance industry. I condemn money, like most of my fellow media friends do, for a sufficient long time. However, after all those sufferings in the first half of this year, I know I have to be real. There are rules in the society that you can not easily break.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheap propecia propecia side effects personality - legal buy propecia online

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home