Thursday, September 16, 2004

Master Info Updated

Wednesday was another crazy day for me. I did not even have time to go to bathroom. The time I made it was in the middle of my Asia-Pacific tute, as I was about to burst out. Worse of all, I had my lunch/dinner at 8pm. By the time I rest myself on a table to eat my stuff, the hell did not want to give me a bit of mercy and switched off the nights in union house dinning hall! What I did was to gobble up my food in 2 min and headed away with swearing to the hell.

I went to a post-graduate/master information section and had a better vision about what the courses options were offered in Melbourne uni. The professor said that it was like a mini MBA but a lot cheaper and quicker. My decision is I will do Master if I can apply for PELS. It is not necessary to be in Melbourne though, as I am sick of here and want a bit of change. Two reasons support me to continue studying: one is I will get my citizenship after my two years of master study (which will also satisfy my grandma); the other one is I really want to know more about business (this burning eager starts from my change in the earlier on). Yah, this further study may not teach me many practical skills, but it will certainly accelerate my career path.

Another self discovery: In between arts and business, I can’t decide which one I like better. They are different ways of thinking about our social behaviour and norms. I like both. Unfortunately, people can rarely pursue for things they like in the lifetime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home