Friday, September 10, 2004

Mexican spirit

Last night Caroline and me had a heartful meal at a Mexico restaurant. I had been past by it many times and my desire finally dragged us up on the steps into a Mexican food journey. It was my first time to try Mexican cuisine. My knowledge of Mexico is only confined to Nachos, Tabasco and cowboy hat. What we had were … ~red~ could not remember their name! Please forgive me here because it took us half an hour to read the menu and figured out what were there in those dishes, with the names we could not even pronounce properly. On top of that, we had half a littler of Mexico red wine. I admit that I am not a good drinker, and I haven’t had alcohol for ages. So these two factors added up combined with the catalyst of wine, the chemical result was I got drunk.

Back to the food we ordered. Mexico food is not as hot as I expected it should be, unless not from this restaurant. One main course is pan fried flour with cheese and seafood stuffing; the other one is combination of rice, beans, and nachos wrap. They are all nice because they all taste exotic to me. I am looking forward for the second time visit.

My workload slows down a little bit now, and I am going to dance again tonight. People in the dance club are cool, although most of the guys are … (there is exception, he is my Street Latin teacher Tarus). Among those dance styles I am learning now, I like Swing and Ball room. The first one is fun, and the later one is passionate as my Tango steps inspiration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home