Wednesday, September 08, 2004

A nightmare

Every time I realise the date of the week is Wednesday because not up until then my life pace will slow down have time to look at my calendar. Everything will be fine by the end of today, hopefully, because three large assignment due by 5pm today. I am still struggling with one 2000-word and is waiting for the ESL check in half an hour.

Last night I was so irritated that I lost my temper completely. I yelled at Lina and cut her off in the phone. I had never ever did that to her, no matter how bad my situation is or even she woke me up at 1am mid-night. Also, I shout at Caroline because of an aggravated feeling came from nowhere. That it is the aftermath of having 4 hours sleep for two days plus so much things keep flooding in my mind. Worse of all, I had a really weird nightmare last night about my personal experience and issue which thrilled me up early this morning.

Caroline needs a career reconsideration at this stage of her life. Having been working for two years, she needs to find out what she really wants to do in her life. Finance? Bank? Or broker? She said: “You know what you want to do. Not like me!” Does she know how much I have been through to find my value? To find my destiny? I still can not say what and where am I at the moment although I have a more clear vision about what direction I want to go. The big smoke has been cleared a little bit, but it still thick enough to block my sight at any time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home