Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Riduculous

Today I have a day off from CTG rehearsal, however, it doesn’t mean that I could have a day off. Heaps of plans have to make. I had been doing the crew cues for 3 hours as I have to make sure every props and sets on the stage have assigned to a crew. The most challenge thing is, crews are not fixed every night, that means I have to do five version of the backstage plan. Thanks God! I can imagine I will feel so relief after the last show! It is a great experience but I will not do it again lah, as I have been working in sleep in the last two days!

I can not understand how can there be such a terrible seminar that the speaker is so energetic while most of the audiences are so bored. It happened in my SALP “critical thinking” workshop. That old Doctor Something (can not even remember his name) firstly asked us to analysis a 7-year-old piece of writing and asked us stupid question like “Why the message is unclear in the paragraph?” After an hour of being tolerant to his stupidity, then he asked us to analysis Plato’s “Marriage Lottery” and “Myth of the Metals” which I could not understand a single word of it. Not only me, I assumed most of us could not understand either. The ridiculous thing was, Rita, our SALP coordinator, said that this workshop was very popular so she would add two more schedule time of it. Gee! Good luck to those who were going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home