Monday, September 06, 2004

A Sparkling Day

Angel is flying around in the sky as the weather is so pleasant and cosy. A pre-spring Sunday, every creature receives the atomic energy sparkle from our beloved sun and suddenly comes back to live. I always have good spirit in such a sunny warm weather. On top of that, after crazily immersing myself in busy schedule in the past few weeks, I eventually finish all my assignments, except for one last MFNT short essay. I am always content with myself for managing time well and planning everything ahead. I hate the feeling of about missing the deadline and don’t know how much more time I need to complete my task. Anyway, wind back to this morning, in reward for working hard on those economic criss-cross labour-wage curves, I throw myself out in the sooth hands of the sun. For a short while only, because I try squashing this week’s schedule and have all my school work done before next Sunday so that I can spend the last Sunday with my flatmate mucking around Melbourne.

Interestingly, I find that most of the finance student can not clarify themselves in conversations. They always like to start in the middle of their sentence and assume you know what they are trying to say. My response to them are like: “er…owo…emm…” until they ask me: “What do you think?” Then I will say: “Can you start from the beginning of your sentence/story again ~please~ (if I am in good mood)?”

I wish I could live in a city where I could enjoy the warmth from the sun, the smell from the beach, and the orderly ambient.

Yawning with weepy eyes. Tired and need a rest as I worked 12 hours yesterday plus studied intensively in the last 16 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home