Friday, September 03, 2004

take a breath

I found a bleb on my middle finger when I woke up this morning. It became a giant knot later in the afternoon. I don’t know how come I get this kind of dirty thing? ^Pain^

呢牌残到吾残, so many things surge to me all at the same time. I have a feeling of being drown under my studies, work, moving and family matters. I know I will get over it, but now I just want to have a breath out of the flood.

My head was cramped. Although my essay is due next week, I can not write any further. There is nothing to ignite my mind for fresh new ideas. Nothing can be worse than an essay without a soul but just tamped of ideology stuff.

While I was on my tram ride home, I suddenly want to have my own house, a large one with nice courtyard. This dream is just the consequence of seeking for new places to live in the midst of my heavy workload. It brings up my memory of all those broken promises. I hate Melbourne so much so that I prefer to risk my future in an unknown place.

I find an explanation for people who like blogging: “This desire for connection, augmented by the individual will to establish a personal presence online, has created the blogger phenomenon.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home