Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Alien

Sometimes I feel like I am alienated from the others, even I have got ambitious and passion with the activities I involved. Within CTG, I only choose to hang out with those mandarin speakers who are from Southeast region. Hongkies or inland China people have their own group that neither me nor them want to interact that much. Within Aussies, I don’t know, nothing has ever initiated my companionship with those activated. I am doing it because I am doing it. 好多时是,我会觉得:“咦~~~ I don’t like her/him.” “I don’t want to deal with them unless necessary.” I am not a good P.R. intrinsically. There was a friend of mine chose not to deal with those people he did not like. His philosophy was “I am like that. It is your choice to go away if you don’t like me.” Whereas, we are living in a society that everyone have to corporate for, honestly, your own good. If I don’t want to adjust my personally behaviour, I am the one who suffer in the end.

Here is a scrap come up to me nonsense. Everything in this world has a numerical scale. Without this vectors, people can only assess your achieve by guess. That is why finance is popular, accounting is popular. Think in this way, isn’t it horrible to calculate a value of a soul by the combination of ten numbers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home