Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Finger burnt

Rarely, I would cook for myself. And when this rare moment happened, I did something very stupid - I had my fingers burnt! Three of my poor sensors were severely burnt because I touched the stove wire soon after I cooked. Mind was galloped somewhere in the memory, while I lifted the 100C+ stove wire nonsense. Three blisters immediately find their way out. This is the only gut I do not change in a year. I am still as silly and mindless as the time I fell into a rose tree.

Studying till 2am this morning. I was so bored that I re-read some of the letters received on my birthday last year. Don't be surprised; I still keep them, although they are all in electronic forms with no human warmth attached. Tell you the truth, I almost keep every email I received. I value these emails, some of them are precious to me. Every time in the low tide of my life, I would re-read them to gain momentum. Encouragement, ambitious, care and false promises, no matter what the contents are, they teach me different lessons…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home