Friday, October 22, 2004

Long to go under the sun

I have locked myself in the computer lab in the last two days. I know, I know, if I can not finish all my assignment before next Saturday, I will not have time. I am going to work in Melbourne cup day! Nothing has changed much at this time of the year as in my workload. I think I still need to stay in the lab in the next two days.

The sun outside is luring my mind, the other half of me are striving towards the sunshine while the other half surprises my eager as the rests in the lab. Wu~~Wu~~ one more month, then I can escape the study cage!

My locker is an assortment of bit of everything: bread, jacket, books, hand-cream, bananas, apples, shoes, big poster and swim suits. It is a reflection of my recent life-style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home