Monday, October 25, 2004

Lygon Fest

A year is merely a brief dimension as in the time scale. By the time I woke up this morning, I found myself two months and five days ahead of my 21st. I don’t think there will be any big celebration as most of my friends will not be in Melbourne. And there is no point to celebrate you get older and must have to take on every responsibilities yourself. I am feeling old.

Yesterday was another lovely Melbourne Sunday, the same as last year this time. I have incredibly good memory. Almost every single little things can stick in my mind for quite a long time. It was another year of Lygon Fest. Nothing interested me really, except for the weather. I gave myself up to my three assignments and walked out to enjoy the sun on the Italian Plaza in Carlton. Due to the funding and local council issue, the size of this year’s Festa was much smaller than last year. No road close off, no parade, only those children’s jumping castle could be kept. The restaurant on Lygon was as busy as they used to be. The atmosphere of fiesta was evaporated through their smell of food. The street for Italian. The street for a Melbourne Sunday. I can not wait to finish this semester and find a seat on Lygon and enjoying the short Melbourne spring!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home