Sunday, October 03, 2004

A lying corp

Today I am really lack of motivation to do anything except lying on my coach reading Ogilvy View Point. Have been non-stop working in my two-week holiday, my world suddenly lands on a quiet ground – no more planning, no more meeting, no more calling! I even cancelled my visit to my aunt’s Yum Cha invitation and cooked for myself (noodle only lah) for compensating my lazy bum.

As usual, it was a grey day in Melbourne, as vague as Labour’s Grey appeal. My day ended up with my stomach-ache and crawl myself to bed surprisingly early.

Last night, after the third scene changes, I found all my crews were gathering around the backstage TV. They were waiting to see David to sit on the wooden stool and how he would fall again! To their disappoint, instead of sitting on the chair, he squatted down as he was forbidden by the set’s people to break any of their products!

I find myself easily lose passion. Every time I try to motivate myself and enjoy the things I am doing, I just can not resist thinking about the negative sides. The person(s) who lead me into this state would never be forgiven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home