Thursday, October 14, 2004

Progressively improving

Monday was my last dance class for street Latin as next two weeks will be just “Jack-n-Jill” social dance. I am quite happy to see my progress from beginner to a silver level and master the hard piece of Samba and Salsa steps. When first came to observe the seniors demonstrated those steps, I thought “OMG, how long will it take me to get to their level?” Things come gradually easier as I keep practising and observing others. It is the same rule for everything, you can not achieve a goal without putting any efforts and time.

Towards the end of this semester I know myself have moved to or eager to move to a higher level of interpersonal constraints. My Street Latin and Swing dance will be in intermediate level in the holiday; my economic knowledge upgrades from Intro to Intermediate; my event management passion moves to concern about decision making rather than basic hands-on stage; my English skill is improving bit by bit everyday; my role in a team work will no longer stay as a follower but directing. Compared to last year this time, I have significantly changed my view as well as my skills. There are still a lot of things out there I don’t know and I have not yet achieved. That is why people are living everyday.

There was once I was asked a question: “Do you choose to be a stupid but happy big or a wise but busy man?” I always want to be that pig, but the fact is I am the one stuck in the middle and become a man-pig ogre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home