Thursday, October 07, 2004

Recently I have been busy studying media in Singapore. The more I read about its country profiles and articles, the more compelling feeling I have towards it. Sadly enough, my new flatmate always discourages my vision of this tiny city-state. She tells me that: “Singaporean is no better than Honkies, except for it is smaller and stricter.” Is this true? I will know by the time I am there.

I just handed in my Macro assignment, which is about oil price and interest rate. There are so many ambiguous factors in the world of economic that makes the world a mess place. Everything is illusion and unpredictable. That is why the world is an amazing place. That is why I am distress for quite sometime when I first open my eyes to step into this dirt.

Another things are taken up in my mind is researching for short course in Melbourne institution. I know I will be an intern in this summer plus a summer school in late January; I still want to keep myself busy. The real world is curl and there are so many things I don’t know. A bachelor degree is merely an infant step. This simple girl has to update herself to win a space in competitions.

What am I up to?
Busy with my papers for:
Singapore’s film industry
Australian digital broadcasting
Advertising plan for an aero company

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home