Wednesday, October 27, 2004

A shit day

I am very obsessive with food in the last two days. From the medical view, it is something not good for health, but unavoidable when you are under stress. What else can I do to transfer my tense up nerve? After this period of time, I know the sky will be bright again.

Today is the worst weather I have ever had in Melbourne. Missing THREE trams just for a minute, I had a shit morning with myself all wet after waiting at the tramp stop for another 20 mins. Winds are blowing widely outside, and my body is trembling from my potential sickness virus plus the pains from my burnt fingers. Exhausted and mindless, I am hoping for good times to come. After reading Tessa's blog, I realize why should I always be blue? Losing my vision of the world in low tide is unforgivable, although I know I still can not let some memory go. Let things go naturally!

My new flat mate is going back to Sydney. We will all move out by the end of next month, which is really good timing. I don’t want to live there anymore. A change may initiate my life enthusiastic. Nevertheless, I want to spend my last year of Melbourne experience in somewhere different.

p.s. I have updated my photos in a new webspace, pls check it out if you are interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home