Tuesday, October 12, 2004

A taste of heat

My spirit is always driven by the weather. These two days, Melbourne city is heat up by 30C. I sit in the south lawn during lunch times, enjoying the bless God gives to me after such a long time of darkness and rainy. Summer overruns spring!

Hot without evaporation. I will soon be track indoor again by Melbourne’s breathless heat. It is a bit sad for me that I can not throw myself for the sunshine I have been longed for because of the heat. There were several times last year that I suffocated from the heat. Feel like being put in an oven and baked for unlimited hours, I could not grap conscious for a few seconds. My memory of Melbourne summer (I only spent one summer in Melbourne) was I lay in the veranda of my aunt’s house and watched my cousins fighting with each other. This is my summer memory.

There is a Hong Kong girl in CTG admin I really like and admire; a lovely creature with sweetest smile and politelest manner. Hmm … next year I should start chasing her (just kidding lah, I mean to make friends with her). Hollwen is knocking at the door!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home