Monday, November 22, 2004

Allergy

Some allergy problems happen to me since I move in the new place. I don’t know if the carpet is my cause to be blamed, red itchy red spots appear all over my skin every night. On top of that, I have freakish thirsty at night. The symptom is similar to having MSG added food. To make matter worse, my underlip is canker for no reasons.

The 2nd Australian was announced tonight. It is a 17-year-old Sydney girl called Casey (not Casey Chambers, my favourite western single singer who was introduced to me by my first bf). I am not an Idol fan at all. Because of my course, I have to know every big things that is happening in the screen. What can attract audience? How they like it? Besides all these media effects, the ads segment showed in the show break must be very creative and bit companies that could afford to buy the time slot.

For various personal reasons, I don’t think I will continue for Master after I graduate next year no matter how much I wish I could. If no trauma happens to me next year, I think I will move to Sydney and get a junior position. Then what will happen … depends on my faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home