Sunday, November 07, 2004

Another wet day with a lifetime memory

I have done another crazy thing tonight to add onto my legendary life pages – walking under the rain outside cemetery at 11:00pm. The story started like this: lucky enough no need to work at night, so I intended to spend my one-in-a-thousand free Saturday night studying at uni. Soon after I “kicked” a girl out of Baillieu’s scarce computer machine, I received a call from Rod. Nothing else than pub and alcohol from him. I could not refuse his sweet temptation but went to meet with him in Brunswick, near where the gangsters’ gunshot happened. I headed home not long after having a couple of drinks with these lovely old buddies. Ant wanted to dub(?) me at the back of his pushy. I asked him: “Are you sure you can do that?” he went: “Nut! But I will try.” Then we nearly fell down. I chose to ran away from him and went for a safer transport – tram. I got off at the cemetery road. The God was not apathy for this simple girl and started to pour rain drops on her. Worse still, the bloody tram driver on Lygon drove away, ignoring my wave just couple of meters away. The end of the story was, I was all wet in-side-out by the time I reached my OWN flat.

The catch up of these guys:
-Rod and Ant neurotically wanted to become a photographer. Both of them buy an AU$1000+ digital camera and taking it with them wherever they go. Crazy man!
-Ant is leaving to Germany in two weeks. He quits smoking and alcoholic indulgence to save up for this trip.
-Rod … is still the same. Happily doing nothing in his life, with sex and nicotine topics all the time. (Hey big C, this time is about chain/cuff sex in bed).
-Kath is going back to Perth. She decides to quit her kindergarten job and take doll next year. She told me she wanted to drift around aimless for a year and see how it goes.

Another wet day. I will never forget the warmth from the sunshine, the smell from the lawn, the touch from the grass today last year. It is the best memory I have ever had. Love the weather, love the feeling, love that moment – this year last time.

I have never regretted any big decisions in my life so far. I consider myself lucky in this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home