Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Assignment time

I could not wait to put my Asia-Pacific final assignment into the English department pigeonhole. With my head spinning, I went straight back home to sleep. This quantitative research assignment was finished for quite some time, but small changes of grammar, editing, appendices stuff were left to the last minute, which nearly killed me. After all, it was done and I would never think about it anymore.

I am a sucker for affection and always hurt for faked human interactions. In uni, I always bump into people I “meet”. These are people for communicating information purpose only. What-so-ever promises you say to keep in touch are all bullshit. If I want to step into media dirt water, these sorts of things are what I have to bear with. My personality could not stand injustice without voicing out, whereas most of the time I am unable to stop bad things happen. What can I do? I choose avoidance.

Melbourne weather is damn shit since cup day. Spring is supposed to arrive; yet chilling wind interwoven with drizzle is persistent for days. To survive, I has been telling myself: “I should precious this weather coz I will not be here next year this time.”

Last night I was talking to my aunt and uncle about my cousins education. I was shocked to know that my sweetie Jennifer was about to secondary school next year! And me…was about to work next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home